Sunday, 3 January 2016

Another Year, Another Blog Post: Revelations of a Book Blogger


It is 2016 everyone, and I can't believe another chapter of our lives is about to begin!

As you all know, I've been very busy with school, but I want you all to know, that I will STILL be book blogging this year. I have been pretty bad at posting reviews, but I promise that 2016 will be different (let's see how this goes, LOL...).

I sort of had a bit of revelation at the end of 2015, so I will be trying to focus on what makes me happy instead of just focusing on my "needs" that I have deemed overly important. And while those unnamed needs ARE important, so is my happiness. 

And writing, reading and blogging have always been a source of happiness for me, so I've decided that I'm going to make it a big part of my life once again.

BUT...

I have been contemplating for awhile now to changing my blog COMPLETELY. 

As in, switching over to WordPress and becoming self-hosted. Or just sticking here and being self hosted. I've been trying to learn how to code to change my blog theme because I have not been happy with my blog for awhile.

Like I said above, I'm trying to focus on what makes me happy this year, and trying to grow into a person who is able to balance both her needs and happiness. And while blogging has been a good outlet for me- SOMETHING I WILL NOT CHANGE- I just feel like my blog hasn't reflected me in a long time. I want something to reflect me as a blogger, writer, student, and a young adult, but... it's been hard. 

Anyways, that's my little New Year's post- much more depressing than last year, is all I can say.

Be sure to come back for reviews- I will be updating very soon and this time I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...