Sunday, 10 January 2016

A New WRITING Blog

Hello everyone!

I just wanted everyone to know that I have a NEW WRITING BLOG! Yes, a writing blog, NOT book blog! 

The reason for this is because I've been planning to organize my book blog for a long time (for professional reasons), so I'm moving all my writing oriented posts to this lovely blog:



So what does "writing oriented" posts mean? Well, update posts from me will be going on this blog and Wordlust Wander- just so you know what's going on if you don't hear from me in a while. I will be posting stories that I've written, reflection posts, and (probably) the day in the life of a book blogger trying to make it in the media world. But  in terms of blog features from this blog, Monday Musings and Tuesday Talks will be posted on that blog instead of this one. 

Other than that, my blog is pretty much staying the same. But as you can see, the template changed just a little bit!

Anyways, because Monday Musings and Tuesday Talks will be posted on my other blog, I will be posting more reviews and signing up for more blog tours and blitzes as well!

With that said, have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...