Monday, 14 December 2015

Monday Musings (#6): Looking Back


It has been a really long time since I was last able to just sit down, read, write, and of course blog

I was able to post one review up that is late, and now I'm catching up to post the reviews of ARCs I received awhile back. I'm not joking you: university ruins everything- from your sleeping schedule, social life, and your priorities.

ANYWAYS, as I posted my review for today, I found a couple of old posts from last year- including my fan cast for a WiP that I haven't touched in a VERY, VERY, VERY long time (you can check out the post here if you're curious).

Looking back at the post not only made me remember my love for the concept/story, but inspired me to get back into writing. Of course, I was cringing a bit when I read the post, because I can remember some of the terrible plot points I came up with, but at the same time, it's also given me some inspiration.

See? Sometimes, looking back, no matter how much it makes us cringe, can inspire and motivate us to do something with our lives. And in this case, it reminded me how much I loved writing and coming up with stories, and now I'm really motivated to go back and write this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...