Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Reviews to come soon! But checkout my Wattpad!

If you've been following me on Twitter, you probably know that I did try doing NaNoWriMo this year, but like all the other years, that plan fell apart.

It's not because I gave up (actually, maybe I did), but it's mostly due to the fact that university, work, and trying to have a social life is just preventing me to write proper stories like I use to. So, I decided to dig up my old Wattpad, and share with you guys some short stories that I wrote.

Unlike before, I didn't delete my account and start from scratch- I just updated a few things on my Wattpad, so it looks more presentable. I strongly encourage you all to check out my stories, and give me feedback!

Also, I have been reading again, so reviews will be up VERY soon! I'm just in between deadlines where everything is due soon, but it's not close enough that I have to start panicking (or maybe I am, and I'm just not paying attention to my schedule properly).

Once again,  PLEASE check out my Wattpad, and also, what do you think about my new social media icons? Pretty right? I found this website that gives out nice media icons, and she also has premade templates for both Blogger and Wordpress, and also does web designs- I'll link everything below!

I hope you all had an amazing Wednesday!

Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Wordless_Wonder
Social Media Icons: http://www.carrieloves.com/2012/12/free-social-media-icons-updated/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...