Thursday, 6 August 2015

3 year Blogaversary: Information Post


Hello everyone! I know it’s been awhile since I last posted, but it’s my last summer before university starts, and I have been trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I have been reading, so there are reviews to come (don’t worry, I haven’t given up on this blog).

 

But one of the biggest things that is going to happen on this blog is my three year blogaversary on August 22nd, 2015; my blog isn’t three years old (it’s actually two), but I have been blogging for three years, and that’s what I’m celebrating.

 

And yes, I will be doing a couple US/CAN giveaways- unfortunately, there will not be international giveaways, as I don’t have the budget for that at the moment. I really am sorry about that guys!

I am planning a couple of things, but they're currently still in the planning stages at the moment. But I will be announcing things in the days to come!



So starting next Saturday, August 15th, I will be kicking off my blogaversary week! Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...