Thursday, 21 May 2015

I've been out of the loop... Any recommendations?

So no review again today, and I am so sorry about that! I finished an essay last night, crashed at 2:30 am, and was given another assignment worth 10% of my final grade, so I'm currently working on that. In addition, I'm working all weekend and I have my friend's debut Sunday, so I'll be super busy! I will, however, have posts up next week! 

Anyways, since I've been out of the loop for awhile, I've kind of fallen out of bookish news. Like, I know about the Heir and the Wrath and the Dawn releasing, the announcement of Winter's release date, and all the Shadowhunters TV stuff going on, but aside from that (because they're heavily advertised on my feed), I don't know about many releases going on. It's also the reason why I didn't have a Waiting on Wednesday post yesterday, because I really don't know what's coming out!

So, if you have any recommendations, please feel free to comment below, or tweet me your recs!

Also, I heard a rumour that The Raven King will NOT have any ARCs! Is this true?

Have a nice Thursday evening guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...