Thursday, 26 February 2015

I Need YOUR Opinion!

Hello my sleepless readers, I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!


Many of you might not know, but I have been blogging under Sleepless Reads for a year now (this blog turned 1 years old on February 2nd without me noticing!), and well, not much has changed with my blog's looks.


For me, I have trouble updating this blog because it sends an error message every time I try to change the colour, size, side bars etc. At first I thought that my computer's are old (which they are), but then I remember I posted my problem on twitter and another blogger had the same problem and their computer was newer than my own. Is it because I still have Windows, or that I own a PC? When I changed the background of my blog from pink to the white colour I have now, I did it on my dad's iPad. So does that mean blogger doesn't fully support my computer?


Anyways, I'm straying from my point. I haven't changed much on my blog (aside from my technical difficulties) because I don't know what to do with it!


I need your opinion as to what I should do to change my blog! Should I change the header and the button? The colour scheme? Should I change the side bars? Anything?!


So leave a comment below, and help me make my blog even more gorgeous than it is! :)

1 comment:

  1. I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, SO I'VE JUST GIVEN UP ON CHANGING MY BLOG'S LOOK.

    I actually quite like your blog's look. I mean, you can always try to upload/use another background, but otherwise I like what you have. The only other thing is that I'm not a huge fan of the glow/shadow thing around the headers of your sidebar and I think post titles? So like how there's the glow where it says "Connect" or "Search This Blog."

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...