Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White





Author: Kiersten White
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: September 9th, 2014

Synopsis:


Jessamin has been an outcast since she moved from her island home of Melei to the dreary country of Albion. Everything changes when she meets the gorgeous, enigmatic Finn, who introduces her to the secret world of Albion’s nobility, a world that has everything Jessamin doesn’t—power, money, status . . . and magic. But Finn has secrets of his own, and the vicious Lord Downpike will do anything to possess them. Unless Jessamin, armed only with her wits, can stop him.

Since I was gone and living in Quebec for 5 weeks, I did NOT know that Kiersten White had a new book coming out, and there were ARCs! I think it was the Saturday when I left was when I finally went on Twitter and saw the GORGEOUS cover of this book, and then Goodreads the synopsis. I cannot wait for this book to come out, and when I saw others raving about the ARC, I was jealous and even more excited at the same time! Thankfully, this book comes out soon, and there isn't much a of a LONG waiting period for it!

2 comments:

  1. I am also super excited for this book, and the cover is gorgeous. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I still need to get this book! It's so hard to keep up with your TBR pile when you're broke!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...