Monday, 28 April 2014

Blogger Life: Bloggers, I Need Help!



Hey guys! Sorry, but no Bookish Book Theories again this week! I didn't get a chance to set it up on the weekend (it takes a while, trust me), and I also need to READ books to make THEORIES, so yeah...and I'm behind on that.


I mostly spent the weekend sleeping, fixing my blog up (by the way, like the new template guys?), and setting up my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/sleeplessreads, where I will be announcing an Art of Lainey giveaway soon! SO GO LIKE MY PAGE! (PLEASE?).

Anyways, I decided to post this Blogger Life post for numerous reasons, one of them being a big secret that I don't usually tell many people: I don't know how to use Google Time Analytics. Which is  a huge problem. I made one when I first started this blog, but I haven't really been using it because I really don't know how to. I usually just rely on the statics given to me by my blog.

So, if anyone knows any good tutorials, PLEASE LINK ME! Or if you're very tech savvy, please feel free to tweet me and help! I really appreciate it!

That's it for me tonight. Tomorrow, I post my review for Through the Ever Night (which I swore I posted months ago, but apparently didn't).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...