Thursday, 3 April 2014

Blogger Life (#5): Why I Haven't Been Blogging so Much





Okay, so I have to make up for my lack of posts this week. To be honest with you, the reason why I don't have any reviews up this week or any cool stuff is because I just didn't have the time to make them.


If you saw my Mad Writers Club post from last Thursday, I have been buried in work. Seriously.


I did a drama presentation on Monday, and it takes so much more work than you think it would. We have costumes, we have props, we have sets... we also have lights, music, and drama journals where we reflect on our practice process for our presentation. And then we have drama journals that are so long and a struggle to finish because there's so much to be asked! We have to show our beats and tactics (the breaking down of the script), given circumstances, the magic 'if' etc, etc. So the drama presentation did take a chunk out of my time and my sleeping schedule.

Since I'm also on the paper, it's taken a lot of time out of me as well. Writing, taking pictures and interviewing people is the easy part... chasing people for assignments and putting it all together to make said paper on the other hand, takes weeks, and I actually missed my deadline last week *cue sobbing*. But it's printed, and they'll be distributed tomorrow!

And THIS week, I have a religion assignment (due tomorrow by the way), and I'm pretty sure I also have a religion test tomorrow as well. And then I have a marketing assignment due next week, which involves a BIG survey, and then I have this super, secret project that you guys will learn more about in the days to come!


But the biggest reason why I haven't been posting much/ not having the time to make posts, is because I'm working on my WIP! Yeah, that's write, I've been writing!



Yesterday, I wrote TWO CHAPTERS of my WIP for the Mad Writers Challenge, and tonight, hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in some time to write one chapter. The way my busy schedule is going right now, I guess one chapter a day will be my limit. My story is told in 3rd person rotating POV (I seriously forgot all the fancy technical terms I learned at school), so I've been learning how to jump from one person's POV & character to another's! It's a tedious process, but I really do enjoy it!

So that's it for me today, and I really hope you all can forgive me for the lack of posts this week! TOMORROW, I have a really important post that I need you all to answer for me! It's for the super, secret project thing I'm doing!

Have a happy Thursday guys!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay! You can do it. (I ... believe... in you?)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...