Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (#24): Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood


17620113

Author: Jessica Spotswood
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Release Date: August 14th, 2014
Status: Cahill Witch Chronicles #3

Synopsis (from Goodreads):

A fever ravages New London, but with the Brotherhood sending suspected witches straight to the gallows, the Sisters are powerless against the disease. They can’t help without revealing their powers—as Cate learns when a potent display of magic turns her into the most wanted witch in all of New England.

To make matters worse, Cate has been erased from the memory of her beloved Finn. While she’s torn between protecting him from further attacks and encouraging him to fall for her all over again, she’s certain she can never forgive Maura’s betrayal. And now that Tess’s visions have taken a deadly turn, the prophecy that one Cahill sister will murder another looms ever closer to its fulfillment.

**********
GUYS I AM NOT READY! I AM NOT READY!

I am seriously hyperventilating right now, because this is the LAST book guys! The last flipping book, and I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to feel after this!

I mean, it's obvious at this point that Cate will have to kill Maura, because a) SHE GOTTA GO and b) SHE GOTTA GO. And we need Cate and Finn back together, otherwise I lose hope in ships for good. It'll be like the day I learn Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens broke up. If you want to read what I think will happen in the last book, check out my Bookish Book Post here.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, Cate and Finn NEED to get back together. I love that couple! I'm glad to see you're a fan of this series--it's a really good one that doesn't seem to get as much attention as it deserves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...