Monday, 17 March 2014

The MASSIVE Book Haul Post

Hey guys! So I haven't really been doing book hauls this year, mostly because I'm very lazy or extremely busy to a point of no return.


So I decided to mash up everything into one BIG post!










In February, my dad went to a conference and when he came back, he took the entire family shopping. I was able to get Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Black City by Elizabeth Richards!


Later in the month, I got some bookish mail from Entangled Teen. They sent me Everlast and Evanescent by Andria Buchanan. I was really happy, but my mom was a little upset because she had to drive me in a snow storm to pick the package up.








I'll be honest with you, I've had these books since February, and I still haven't touched them! I just finished Anna and the French Kiss and since I'm still in the Frenchy-mode, I'll be reading Belle Époque next!







YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, I GOT ME SOME A Mad, Wicked Folly! I actually won this from Giselle over at Book Nerd Canada, and I'm really excited! In addition, the author herself, Sharon Biggs Waller sent me some cool swag in the mail:




But wait, there's more...






TA DA! THE NIGHT CIRCUS! I was going to include this in a massive March haul, but seeing as I don't really remember which stuff I got in March or February, I decided to stick it here!

I got The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern from my school's library, and it's due today, but I'm returning it tomorrow on the grace day. I love the book, but the reason why I still have it is because I still have to write the review!





So I got Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi on Saturday! I just finished Anna today, so expect the review soon! I don't know when I'll start Unravel Me but I hope it's soon! 


Well that's it for me today! Sorry for no Bookish Book Theory post again this week! I spent March Break catching up on articles for my school paper (that were way over due), and I still have sooooo many reviews I've neglected! I apologize! But don't worry! Next Monday's Bookish Book Theory post will be on this baby:





Have a Happy Monday!


1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! I still the entire Shatter Me series from the library, I hope to binge read it soon! Loved Anna and the French kiss, and I still need to read Falling Kingdoms! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...