Saturday, 25 January 2014

Blogaversary: Six Months of Sleepless Reading


Hey guys! I got some awesome news! On Saturday February 22nd, 2014, I will be celebrating my blogaversary!

Okay, so TECHNICALLY, I've only been blogging on Sleepless Reads for a month (not even, my 1 month blogaversary for this blog is on February 2nd :D), but I have been blogging for six months, so I decided to celebrate that! :D

And I have some AWESOME prizes and stuff lined up!

I'm interviewing authors like, Page Morgan (The Beautiful & the Cursed), Cat Winters (In the Shadow of Blackbirds), Join McQuein (Arclight), Nat D. Richards (Six Months Later), and Erin Albert (The Prophecy). I'll also be giving away a ton of prizes as well, and TRUST ME, there will be more cool stuff to follow as well!

So that's it for me, and visit my blog for more updates and reviews! And just so you know, the blogaversary party will be running for a week, from Saturday February 22nd-Saturday February 28th, 2014, you get the chance to win some awesome stuff!

And shout out to Giselle from BookNerd Canada for making the awsome banner! You rock!

Have a great Saturday guys!

8 comments:

  1. (We talk so much on twitter it's about time I visit your blog! Needless to say I'm now a follower! ;D)

    Ahhhh, this sounds so good! Congrats on how far your blog has come up to now and how far I'm sure it'll go! And a whole week of celebrating?! Perfect! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, a whole week of celebrating and fun interviews! I got a couple of cool stuff being planned as well, so I may or may not be announcing that soon!

      And yay! Welcome to Sleepless Reads! I'll visit your blog later! :D

      Delete
  2. Oooo yay!!! I can't wait! Happy Early Blogoversary! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And there are A LOT of books being give away! MWHAHAHAHAA

      Delete
  3. Uhm Yay! Congratulations :) Every milestone is a reason to celebrate! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    Hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, every milestone should be celebrated! LOL *hugs back*

      Delete
  4. Yay! Happy One Month!! I'm so excited for you :) and you're welcome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! And you're awesome :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...