1) I tutor 3 kids in science, all of which have a test Thursday
2) I helped my classmate with their essay
3) I had to do math homework *shivers*
4) I had to give the kids I tutoring some extra help when I got home plus some motivating words (it's very important!)
5) I have a French test Thursday...which I probably failed
6) I have an essay due next Wednesday or Thursday
7) My school board is giving us Friday off for Thanksgiving (YAY!)
8) EVERYONE has Monday off for Thanksgiving
9) I don't go back to school Tuesday
10) 4 day weekends = all your teachers schedule tests, quizzes and assignments the week before or after the break to get marks in before parent teacher interviews (WHICH IS REALLY SOON)
And 11) My family from Alberta is coming over, so my house is going to be crowded and loud for a week!
So you see, I have a lot on my plate right now. Also, as editor of the school paper, I'm responsible for setting up training days, the email, FB & Twitter page, and the next meeting, and reminding when others when deadlines are.
And I'm also going to get my licence either during the break or next week. The problem? The driving book is my friend's, I have 397491839288392828 other things on my mind and I have 7 other books from the library to read and review. And I'm blogging.
I'm literally stressed to the max!
But, on the bright side, I went to the library today to talk to my favourite librarians! And guess what? I got some pretty cool books:
I got the Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev, Fall On Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald, and We Were The Mulvaneys by Joyce Carol Oates.
They're currently 7-9 on my reading pile, but I'm seriously excited. I'm reading Eyes Like Stars first since it's a library book, and I'm saving the other two for last since they're the librarian's. Another reason why in saving the last two books for last is because my librarian told me I'll cry. I told him not to give me any books that will give me feels/ put me in mourning period, but no, he still gives them to me.
Bright side? I have a lot of books to keep me busy for at least 2 1/2 weeks. The benefits of a bookworm, huh?
What I want to know is, what's keeping you awake? Homework? Assignments? Coffee? Comment bellow or say hi to me on my twitter @missyallydums97!
Have a good morning/ night guys! Off to study for French :)